June 6 | 1 p.m.
Together with the Federal Association of German In-house Lawyers (BUJ), the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany (AmCham), Inventus invites you to attend the 4th Stuttgart Automotive Law Summit on 6 June 2019.
Our experts have extensive industry experience and country knowledge from the US, Germany and India, and will be presenting on the latest developments affecting the automotive sector. They will also be available to answer individual questions after each of the presentations. We would be delighted to welcome you to this event in person.
The following topics will be discussed:
- - Global Outlook: Future of the Automotive Industry
- - Product Liability: Best Practice for the Legal Department
- - Labor & Employment: Work 4.0 – Challenges for Automotive Companies
- - Autonomous Driving: Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Risks
- - NAFTA 2.0: Implications for the Automotive Industry
- - India: Challenges for the Automotive Industry
- - Connected Cars: Navigating the Regulatory/Competition Issues